Salary: Highly Competitive Salary plus bonus potential
Package: Exciting benefits package including Health, dental, vision insurance, Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave, Flexible scheduling for work/life balance, Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
Type of Work: Cardiology Specialist Veterinarian
Job Details: This Practice nestled along the coastline just 30 minutes south of Boston, Massachusetts— is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our 24-hour emergency/specialty/general practice. For more than 30 years, they have been caring for pets in the Norfolk County area. Their 28,000 square foot, state of the art hospital is beautiful and inviting, with a diverse and stimulating caseload. The strong relationship between their emergency and specialty departments allows them to care for complex surgical and medical cases in a 24-hour setting, providing comprehensive care.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.