Salary: £19,000 - £24,000, Pro Rata, DOE
Type of Work: Customer Care Assistant/Receptionist
Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a fantastic team in a busy, small animal practice in Belfast. Full-Time hours would be 35 - 40 per week to include 5 days per week (Monday - Sunday) and two evenings per week to either 7pm or 8pm. For a part-time post the working hours would be 25 - 30 per week to include a share of Saturday and Sunday hours plus evenings as above.
In this role, you would be the first point of contact for clients and their pets. You must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and be a confident, proactive person willing to be involved in all aspects of Front of House Care.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Office Administration (Accounts, Pet Insurance Claims, Communications and General Queries)
- Supporting the clinical team of vets & vet nurses
- Daily Admin Tasks
- Some assistance may be needed with cleaning duties
The ideal person will:
- Have Relevant Experience - must be an animal lover!
- Be a Team Player
- Have Good Communication & Numeracy Skills
- Be Confident and Friendly
- Have Great Attention to Detail and Good Organisational Skills
- Have the Ability to Multitask
- Be Computer Literate
- Be Conscientious and provide high standards of care and customer service
- Be Keen to learn and get involved
- Must have own transport to commute between branches
This is a fantastic opportunity for an animal lover who wants to work within a veterinary practice. If this position sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS. You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.