Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 and above, depending on experience
- Paid CVO dues and conferences
- Retention bonus at 4, 6 and 12 months
- Paid sick/personal days
- Variable pay program
- Fully assisted appointments and surgeries
- Health dental benefits
- Paid dues and college fees
- 5 weeks paid time off
Type of Work: Feline Associate Veterinarian, Full-time, Permanent.
Job Details: Our client in Toronto is seeking another experienced veterinarian who has a passion for feline medicine. They are a fast growing and independent CATS ONLY CLINIC. They are ideally seeking an experienced vet but would consider a new grad with interest in Feline medicine.
The clinic is looking for a compassionate veterinarian with exceptional communication, surgical and dentistry skills. They are committed to the highest standards of patient care and providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment of compassionate and friendly professionals who care.
The clinic have a full practice team consisting of RVTs, technician assistants, exam room assistants and client care representatives. They are passionate about empowering their team to work to their full potential, and provide them with the latest tools and resources to make their jobs easier!
They provide the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment.
- Hands-on training for surgeries, appointments, imaging diagnostics
- Flexible schedule
- Full time hours, 4 day work week - 35 hours a week
- No OOH!
- Mentorship in Feline Dentistry available
What you need to succeed:
- Provincial DVM licensing, or eligibility to be licensed
- NAVLE Qualification
- Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude.
- Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills.
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients.
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused, work independently and work effectively under pressure.
- 1+ year experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.