Salary: $200,000+ DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
• Salary of $200k plus superannuation
• $20k sign-on bonus
• Profit share opportunity
• Generous relocation allowance and Visa sponsorship for eligible applicants
• Paid parental leave
• Opportunity to participate in the Leadership Development Program
Type of Work: Small Animal Anaesthetist
Job Details: Our client is looking for a small animal anaesthetist to join their team
• Be part of an experienced and supportive multidisciplinary team
• Work alongside Specialists to provide holistic and supportive care
• Generous support for continued training and research, including annual Continuing Education allowance and 1 week of CE leave
The hospital has been purpose-built ensuring a pleasant environment with all the equipment you’d expect at a large multidiscipline emergency and referral veterinary centre. They offer referral services in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging and Animal Behaviour. The collaborative approach to medicine allows for the highest quality of patient care as well as continuous learning.
You will provide expert advice and support for procedures requiring sedation, anaesthesia, and pain management. With a team of Vets and Nurses to provide support, you will manage your patients care from pre-operative to post-operative recovery and associated ongoing pain management. The clinic provides emergency and elective procedures for the Adelaide Pet population. Working alongside the Emergency team, you will also provide support and technical advice for emergent and critical patient events.
• Registered (or eligible for registration) with the South Australian Veterinary Board
• Membership level professional qualifications
• Minimum 3 years clinical experience working as an anaesthetist
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex patient presentations
• Ability to collaborate with a large team and manage a varied and busy case load
• Experience in leading teams, with proven ability to foster a positive work culture
• Board certification in Anaesthesia / Analgesia / Intern Medicine is desired
• Experience working in a similar role in a large multidisciplinary hospital
• Evidence of research contribution to the Veterinary industry
• Demonstrated experience in training and mentoring junior clinicians
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.