Salary: Up to £70,000, Depending on Experience
Package (Subject to pro rata):
- Accommodation Allowance of £6,000 per year
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance of £2,500 per year
- CPD Allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD Leave
- VDS, RCVS & BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
Type of Work: Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Are you an experienced vet looking for that next step up and a flexible job that fits around you and your needs? Are you ready to lead a team and develop your leadership skills?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients newly acquired small animal practice in Lincolnshire on a full or part-time basis. This practice, in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, is a perfect opportunity for a veterinary surgeon who would like to be a key player in helping this practice develop and grow.
This is a full- time role working 4 days per week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends but this can be varied for the right person.
As Lead Vet, you will:
- Provide high standards of clinical care to your clients and patients
- Provide direction and leadership to colleagues in practice.
- Be responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice and overall team performance and engagement.
- Drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same.
- Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice and ensure your practice colleagues are all aware of what is required and support all to achieve.
Skills and Requirements: You need to be an RCVS registered vet to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.