Salary: $150,000+, DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Medicine Specialist
Job Details: Our client is looking for a medicine specialist to join their team. The Veterinary Referral Hospital provide a comprehensive referral facility for small animals with severe, complex or prolonged conditions accessed by referral from general practice and the Animal Emergency Centres. They provide specialised equipment and expertise beyond what can be delivered in general veterinary practice.
They are seeking an experienced and passionate Specialist Medicine Veterinarian to join the Veterinary Referral Hospital Team on a full-time basis. The Medicine Veterinarian will be a highly valued critical member of the specialist team and will provide specialist medicine services and support.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
• Qualifications suitable for general and specialist registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and independently
• Demonstrated commitment to excellent patient care
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills including reporting
• Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to work
The staff enjoy
• Excellent opportunities for continued learning and development in a variety of areas
• Support for professional progression including paid memberships
A salary which recognises experience will be negotiated with the successful candidates, and other benefits include one-week paid study leave. They are happy to consider applicants from overseas who have appropriate qualifications recognised in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.