Salary: $80,000 - $120,000, DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. The team consists of highly engaged, driven, and passionate vets willing to learn and teach each other new skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a strong vet network known for practicing gold standards of care. They love brainstorming over cases and coming up with tailored treatment plans for each patient. They are a 4 vet clinic. Each with strengths and areas of interest means they can work together to cater to nearly all client and patient needs, including exotics, dental radiology, abdominal ultrasound and endoscopy. Supported with digital X-rays, in-house bloods, Idexx Sedivue, and Rx works to give patients the best standard of care. Two mixed animal and one cat consultant room provide a unique experience executed with separate surgery rooms and isolated wards. They have 3 consultation rooms and separate cat consolation and surgery rooms to support specialised treatment plans for felines. The clinic’s roster features no after-hours; weekends are rotated between all the vets, and all vets are strongly supported to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.