Salary: $80,000 - $120,000+ DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Competitive salary
• Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
• Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle. A true work-life balance!
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll bring
- A Veterinary degree recognised in Australia
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
The clinic is fully equipped and up-to-date, supporting you with all the facilities needed to provide comprehensive, up-to-date and gold standards of care to your clients. This includes, x-ray machine, microscope, 2 blood pressure machine, ECG, Pulse Oximeter, laryngeal thermometer, Bare Hugger, Mindray and Skyla Laboratory Machines, Im3 dental machine, 2 anaesthetic machines and more. Access to Ultrasound and Dental x-ray. The facilities include, two standard consult rooms, cat ward, dog ward, x-ray room, surgical room, reception and preparation room.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.