Salary: £30,000 - £50,000+ DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• CPD allowance
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. Here, you will find a real family atmosphere which is supportive and fun.
Yes, they work hard - they are a busy practice and growing all the time seeing a variety of interesting surgical and medical cases. Due to the success of the team and the associated continued growth, they are excited to be able to open the doors to a competent new graduate or indeed a more experienced veterinary surgeon.
They are looking for:
- Confident new grad or an experienced vet with a passion for small animal practice
- A genuine love of the profession and the desire to continuously improve
- Honesty and integrity is key to everything that you do, you go the extra mile
- Enjoy meeting clients, building relationships and working in a close knit team
- Regardless of your experience level, you strive to grow and utilize your skills each and every day
- Attention to detail and passion for exploring tricky cases
- Willing to “muck in” and help your colleagues when needed
About the role:
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
- ONLY 37.5 hour week over 4 days.
- 1 in 4 weekends (inclusive of the 37.5 hours)
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays rising to 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays after 2 years employment
- 15 minute consults as standard with “catch up” time built into the diary
- CPD budget with 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- Access to a brand new Sono scope ultrasound with cardiac probes, digital x-ray, blood pressure monitoring, full in house lab and fully equipped operating theatre.
- Private health cover.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.