Salary: £35,000 - £55,000, Depending on Experience
Package (Subject to Pro Rata):
- 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance plus 5 days CPD Leave (More if cert holder)
- Paid Memberships
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our Client are on the lookout for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 11 FTE Vets. Our Client asked their team what they wanted and then they delivered:
- A better work/life balance - so they not close on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- No more staying late - Everyone gets afternoon 'admin time' for reporting those results or speaking to owners
- No more rude customers - one strike and you're out and a warning letter for inappropriate behaviour (repeat offenders then get a sacking letter)
- Clear career development - Career Pathways for every position, from trainee receptionists right through to experienced Vets
- Support & Mentoring - regular line manager conversations, discussing and implementing change within an agree timeframe
Our Client know that to be a Veterinarian is so much more than a job - it is a way of life, and they see their team as a work-family with a common goal to provide outstanding care to their patients and their families.
This is a full time role, working 4 days per week with a flexible shift pattern, 15 minute consults and sacred break times throughout the day. There are NO OOHs!
Skills & Requirements: The ideal person will have a desire to work as part of a team, assisting with junior colleagues to reach their absolute fullest potential, have fantastic customer service skills, have experience working in a small animal, first opinion clinic and be confident with both consulting and routine surgeries. They will have great communication skills, be ambitious, passionate and motivated and be RCVS Registered and right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS. You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.