Salary: $70000 - $120000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
• Competitive salary and benefits on offer
• A permanent full-time or part-time role – tell them how you like to work
• Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Relocation and migration support on offer for interstate and international Vets
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a vet to join their team. The hospital facilities and equipment include comprehensive in-house IDEXX machine, ultrasound, endoscope, IM3 dental machine and digital x-ray, therefore they are well equipped to perform more complex surgical procedures. They also have visiting Imaging and Ophthalmology specialists that provide them a steady stream of cross-referrals. Other facilities of their clinic include canine learning centre, indoor park and puppy preschool, in-house lab and 4 consult rooms.
The practice has an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! They believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join their family, you’ll enjoy:
What you’ll bring
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
• Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.