They have a new large building with friendly atmosphere and ample parking with a short walk to the train station, a large group of vets who all have varied skill sets, as well as a large friendly team of nurses.
The team pride themselves on offering an exceptional level of care and they have an amazing team of extremely experienced Veterinary Nurses who are there to assist and help whenever needed. They have a client base that come to them for their personal approach and their ethos of 'we treat every pet as though it's their own'.
The supportive team is made up of 7 Veterinary Surgeons, They also have 8 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 6 experienced Receptionists ad administrators. They are a very friendly team full of fun and personality.
· Provide clients with a high standard of customer care and service
· Write up all cases in full, monitor hospitalised patients and communicate information to the nursing staff, check all pricing communicated back to the client
· Inform clients of test results and update on progress after treatment
· Positively communicate to all clients on progress, results, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options and costs involved at all times
· Maintain membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
· Present a professional approach and smart appearance at all times, ensure an effective consultation process for all patients
· Record all patient information, treatment, diagnostic reports and charges into the PMS
· Understand and comply with your legal obligations in relation to prescription safe keeping and supply of Veterinary medicinal products
· Maintain personal CPD as per RCVS guidelines
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.