Salary: $100,000 - $120,000, DOE
Package: A super package to include;
• A growth-focused environment where your development is priority
• Competitive salary and benefits on offer
• Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7
• Relocation and migration support on offer for interstate and international Vets
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian, Permanent, Full-Time or Part-Time.
Job Details: This is a super clinic, which is fully equipped and up to date with digital x-ray, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger and a separate cat ward and consult room. The clinic is less than an hour’s drive north of Adelaide in South Australia and offers a rural relaxed lifestyle with a strong friendly community feel.
What you’ll bring
● A Veterinary qualification recognised in Australia
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● 3-5 years of experience working as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.