Salary: $80,000 - $120,000+ DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Competitive salary
• Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
• Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle. A true work-life balance!
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work here?
Morwell is a busy clinic with a large loyal client base that are very trusting and receptive to their team. They are a team of 3 vets, 4 nurses, 1 technician, 2 receptionists and a highly devoted practice manager who are highly supportive of one another. They enjoy diversity and respect for individual beliefs. The clinic is located 2 hours east of the Melbourne CBD in the heart of Gippsland. They have access to some of Victoria’s most beautiful state forests, beaches and so much more. The clinic has a large tearoom and lunches are mandatory in support of team health.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.