Salary: Negotiable DOE
Package: This fantastic package includes:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Lead Veterinary Surgeon, Permanent
Job Details: Our client have a brand-new clinic which is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, a great team of skilled Vets and Vet Nurses in Victoria, Australia. Join their clinic and add your stamp on this team, bringing quality care to the pet-loving families of Victoria.
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● 5 or more years of experience as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position please view ALL JOBS or contact us at [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential