Salary: CAD$90,000-$130,000+ DOE
Package: This practice offers, Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, modern ultrasound and in-house lab testing, Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Life insurance, Variable pay program (Bonus), Flexible Schedule, Paid dues and college fees, Vacation & paid time off and many more.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join their amazing team!
The amazing team is currently looking for a full-time compassionate veterinarian that brings with them exceptional communication, surgical, and dentistry skills. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced DVM to work with a team that is committed to the highest standards of patient care and providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment while they grow their multi-doctor practice. They are passionate about providing the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an educational institute accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, or equivalent/comparable veterinary degree with eligibility to obtain a full license to practice in the province of work.
- 2+ years of experience as a DVM.
- Proficiency in internal medicine, diagnostics, and preventive care. General surgery and general dentistry is preferred, but not required.
- Experience developing and implementing standards, procedures and structures to support high quality care and best in class experiences.
- Proven leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.