Salary: Highly Competitive Salary plus bonus potential
Package: Exciting benefits package including Health, dental, vision insurance, Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave, Flexible scheduling for work/life balance, Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Located in Cromwell, in central CT, this Practice are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
What makes our hospital unique?
• They are a small animal cat and dog practice
• They see a variety of cases from wellness and preventative medicine to surgery and dentistry
• Advanced diagnostic tools that include: ultrasound and full-digital radiography
• Tenured group of 3 doctors, with a team of 9 licensed and unlicensed technicians
• Very low-drama workplace, where we’re supportive of learning, development, and collaboration!
• Supportive of fear-free medicine
Who we’re looking for:
• Veterinarian who is licensed or able to obtain a license to practice in Connecticut
• Degree from an AVMA-accredited veterinary school
• Excellent communication with staff and clients, with the ability to discuss various treatment options
• Energetic, team-oriented attitude, with interest in collaborating with colleagues
• Interest in surgery or dentistry a plus!
• We’re open 6 days/week, no on-call hours
• Schedule includes 4 days/week (Mon-Fri) with a rotating half day on Saturday.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.