Salary: $110,000 and above, DOE
Package: Exciting benefits package. They offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, 401K with matching, health insurance, CE stipend, VIN membership, and paid time off.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This Company is seeking full and part-time veterinarians that are engaged, motivated, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
They are a fast-growing company that is providing a new and exciting way for veterinarians to practice high-quality medicine in a manner that is convenient and affordable to clients. They offer convenience because they are a walk-in only clinic. Clients can check in either on-line or in person, and since the clinics have an “open-concept” design, clients can see when you are busy helping other pets. They are affordable because their focus is on wellness services, the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, and the diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions. They do not have the costly overhead that is required to perform surgeries, dentistry, or advanced diagnostics, nor do they have ringing telephones tying up extra staff members. Essentially, they are the veterinary version of a general family practice. Just as your family medicine doctor does, you will work with neighbouring veterinary practices for pets that require emergency care, hospitalization, imaging, dentistry, surgery, or end of life care.
You will be responsible for providing preventative care, diagnosing and treating minor illnesses/injuries, and diagnosing and managing chronic medical conditions. Your job will also entail educating clients and developing strong client relationships. You will have 2-3 veterinary assistants to assist you with this throughout the day. There is no surgery carried out in this role.
They are currently looking for candidates to work at their locations in Pembroke Pines and Ft. Lauderdale. They will be expanding throughout the region and as you learn and grow there will be opportunities for you to move between other clinics in the area, if you wish.
Why you should work here
- There is no on-call or after-hours responsibilities
- You will get to focus on one pet at a time because there are no emergencies, ringing telephones, or hospitalized patients to divide your attention between
- Because there are no scheduled appointments, you will never feel rushed or like you are “running behind”
- You will have plenty of staff to support you throughout the day. You will often be working as the only veterinarian in the clinic
- They strive to create a culture of openness, warmth, kindness, diversity, and compassion. Because of this, you will feel like you are working with your second family
- They offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, 401K with matching, health insurance, CE stipend, VIN membership, and paid time off
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent).
- 1 year of experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates will be asked to complete a background check and drug testing prior to employment.
- It is essential to have provincial licensing, or eligibility to license
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.