Salary: CAD$120,000 and above depending on experience plus bonus potential
Package: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Generous CE allowance, Professional liability coverage, Membership dues, VIN membership, Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts.
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinarian
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join their amazing team!
This Hospital is seeking a qualified vet surgeon. The team consists of a group of extremely dedicated individuals who are passionate about animals. They are looking for a DVM to join their team. Their veterinarians and all support staff strive to provide the best possible care through courteous and efficient service as well as the most current medical and surgical techniques. This is a great opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team! Their clinic encourages respect and support. Do not miss out on being part of an environment where learning and development opportunities are endless! 40 Hours per week.
- 4-5 year university degree in veterinary medicine (as well as any required pre-veterinary studies for the university program, if applicable)
- Completion of national certification examinations or equivalent are required.
- Provincial Licensing in British Columbia is required or ability to obtain
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.