Salary: CAD$100,000 + depending on experience
- CE opportunities with access to annual conferences, seminars, and CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, modern ultrasound and in-house lab testing
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- Assisted appointments
- Variable pay program (Bonus)
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid dues and college fees
- Vacation & paid time off
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian Job
Job Details: This Practice is seeking a charismatic Associate Veterinarian.
Our clients Animal Hospital in London, Ontario, strives to promote animal health and welfare, relieve animal suffering, protect the health of the public and environment. They practice their profession conscientiously, with dignity, and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics. Their knowledgeable staff and modern facilities are equipped to handle a wide variety of medical conditions, including emergencies.
They are seeking a FT DVM offering a veterinarian above average compensation with a signing bonus, comprehensive benefit package, CE allowance and an excellent opportunity for work/life balance.
- Perform veterinary duties including but not limited to: examining, diagnosing and treating animals; prescribing and administering animal medications and vaccines; taking cell and tissue samples and performing diagnostic tests; performing surgery on animals.
- Advocate, prescribe and administer preventive care for the wellness needs of pets.
- Effectively communicate diagnosis and treatment plan to the practice team and the client.
- Maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of the Practice’s systems.
- Commit to practicing a high standard of medicine, while upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Approach, greet, handle, and treat animals with kindness, compassion and patience. Involves contributing to an environment in which animals feel safe and secure.
- Build positive client relationships through remaining calm in all circumstances, displaying genuine care and compassion towards clients and their pets, being respectful in all interactions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicate ideas, express opinions and respond to team members in appropriate and respectful ways.
The successful candidate would preferably have 2+ years experience.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.