Salary: CAD$120,000 and above depending on experience plus bonus potential
Package: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Generous CE allowance, Professional liability coverage, Membership dues, VIN membership, Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts.
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinarian
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join their amazing team!
This Animal Hospital is looking for a DVM (full time or part time) to add to their team! They are a companion animal hospital that has served pets in the North York, Don Mills, East York, Toronto and Scarborough area for over 50 years. They have two experienced doctors that work collaboratively and can mentor if needed, and they are supported by an experienced team. Their facility is fully equipped, including dental x-rays, ultrasound and more. Their clinic is well equipped to handle all general veterinary needs and their stand-alone building is on a public transport route with parking! Do not miss out on being part of their dynamic and growing team where development opportunities are endless!
- 4-5 year university degree in veterinary medicine (as well as any required pre-veterinary studies for the university program, if applicable)
- Completion of national certification examinations or equivalent are required.
- Provincial Licensing in British Columbia is required or ability to obtain
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.