Salary: $110,000 - $125,000, DOE
- Costs of travel and any quarantine accommodation costs associated with interstate travel
- $1500 CE allowance
- AVA Membership
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
Type of Work: Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian, Full-Time, Permanent
Job Details: This lovely Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, are seeking experienced Veterinarians to join their passionate team and experience the growth and success of our hospital. They are offering an excellent work life balance where you get to work in a purpose-built facility and spend your free time exploring the hinterland, beaches and local hot spots. You won’t find another opportunity quite like this one. They are offering a mix of ECC shifts so that you can have the work life balance you’ve been seeking.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Veterinarian, experience in Emergency is essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
- Enthusiastic to continue learning and commit to advancing clinic skills
You must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential