Salary: $120,000+, DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Emergency Specialist
Job Details: Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Emergency and Critical Care Specialist to join a dedicated team. This full-time role is to work as part of their multi-disciplinary referral team which offers specialist services such as 24-hour emergency and critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, surgery, oncology and radiation oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, behaviour, and physiotherapy.
Due to increase in workload and growth of the business they are currently expanding and building a brand-new dedicated ICU for critical care patients fit out with brand new cutting edge equipment. This will improve the effectiveness of their established Emergency and Critical Care team of over 40, highly experienced specialists, emergency vets and a large contingent of nurses.
The teams have access to the following state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic equipment in their hospital facility.
• 1.5T High Field MRI
• 64 slice Siemens cardiac CT scanner
• Digital X-ray
• Cardiac and abdominal ultrasound facilities
• Full in-house laboratory.
• Three fully equipped dedicated surgical theatres
• Latest Olympus CV-190 endoscopy system
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service. This position requires interaction with a large team of specialists, veterinarians and nurses. Good communications skills and an ability to work as a team are essential. A strong commitment to continued professional development is also desirable.
• Applicants should be registered or be qualified as a specialist in Emergency and Critical Care, Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVECC, ECVECC).
• Applicants that have completed their residency training are encouraged to apply
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.