Salary: $150,000, DOE+
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A highly motivated, stable and supportive team environment
• A permanent part-time, full-time or casual role – let them know how you like to work
• Strong induction and orientation training
• Customised Emergency Continuing Education program
• Access to comprehensive Learning and Development resources
• Access to specialists and other experienced emergency staff
• Competitive remuneration
• 4 weeks of paid annual leave
Type of Work: Emergency Vet
Job Details: Our client is looking for an emergency vet to join their team at a privately owned multi-disciplinary specialist hospital. They offer 24-hour emergency and critical care, as well as specialist services in the fields of small animal surgery, internal medicine, intensive care, medical and radiation oncology, ophthalmology and diagnostic imaging. They have a great team of long-term support who are engaged and committed to providing the highest quality patient care.
Due to increased demand at their hospital, they are seeking experience and committed Emergency Vets to join the team! If you’re a dedicated, positive, team-player, they want to hear from you!
About Your Skills & Experience
• Veterinary degree available for registration in NSW
• 2 or more years of experience
• Previous emergency veterinary experience highly desirable
• Willingness to work hard, lead by example and be part of their team
• Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
• A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets when they need them most
It is expected that all Emergency Vets are available on weekends and public holidays and they rotate these shifts to optimise fairness amongst the team wherever possible. Locum arrangements can also be discussed.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.