Salary: $150,000+ DOE
Package: Fantastic package available -
- A collaborative professional team that values input and ideas
- Extensive up-to-date equipment including a full in-house IDEXX lab, digital radiography, ultrasonography, fluoroscope, and CT
- They support internal and external continuing education for lifelong learning
- They care about mental health and work life balance
- An inclusive culture and team approach to work
- Discount policy for your pets
- On-site parking
Type of Work: Small Emergency Vet
Job Details: Our client is looking for an emergency veterinary surgeon to join their team. Join a team of fun professional ER veterinarians, nurses, and client relations. Work alongside specialists’ residents and a great business manager. You will need a passion for emergency cases and deliver excellent patient care. This position will suit experienced ER vets or general veterinary practitioners with an interest in emergency medicine.
This exciting opportunity to work in ER 24/7 offers a varied caseload shared amongst a committed team of emergency veterinarians & nurses. Access to specialists and referral Veterinarians in the fields of Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology and Dentistry will enhance your work experience.
About Your Skills & Experience
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in South Australia
• An interest or experience in emergency medicine
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Exceptional communication and ‘can do attitude’
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
• Attention to detail with record keeping and patient hospital plans
• Work collegially alongside management and other departments providing feedback to line managers to facilitate improvement
• Ability to work within a 24/7 roster
Adelaide is an amazingly vibrant city with all the benefits of a capital city but with the feel of a country town. They have great schools, a strong artistic and cultural community, with the Adelaide Fringe Festival, the second largest in the world behind the Edinburgh Fringe. You will find a great sporting culture, and the beach and Adelaide Hills both only a short drive from the city centre. Not to mention the food and wine regions of the Barossa Valley and McClaren Vale on their doorstep. This is a great place for families and those seeking a lifestyle and work-life balance most only dream about.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.