Salary: £30,000 +
Package: Fantastic package available -
• A highly motivated, stable and supportive team environment
• Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• BVA Membership paid
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Relocation packages, up to £10,000
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking to support a New Graduate Small Animal Vet. They are a wonderful team of nine Vets and six Nurses with two of the Vets having a Certificate in Small Animal Surgery and RCVS Advanced Practitioner.
Rota: Normal hours will be 8:30am – 7pm four days per week with 1 in 6 weekends.
They are a a fantastic and friendly team with excellent team work and experience in supporting New Graduates in progressing to follow their interests and specialise in that area. The practice have great facilities and equipment such as Ultrasound, digital Xray, Laparoscopy, Idexx Blood Machine for Biochemistry & haematology in house.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.