Rate: Competitive Salary, DOE
- VDS cover
- RCVS Membership paid
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays (6.6 weeks total)
Type of Work: Registered Vet Nurse
Job Details: Our client in Buckinghamshire are looking for an enthusiastic Night Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their dedicated team. You will be working a 4 night on/8 off rota and the role will include the nursing of referral inpatients and out of hour emergencies. This is a busy and varied role with lots of interesting cases and would suit an experienced, qualified veterinary nurse; referral nursing experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
The role will include:
- Nursing patients to a gold standard level in every discipline/ward on a rotation basis
- Ensuring all questions and potential concerns are raised with the surgeon in charge
- Communicating with clients regarding their animals care
- Ensuring detailed handovers are given between the day and night teams
- Complete handover documents in order to handover to the early ward team in the morning
- Listening to and supporting the ward co-ordinator in delivery of patient care
- Recovering patients from sedation/anaesthesia
- Using our in-house computer system to book discharge appointments, visits and clinician phone calls
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS. You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.