Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum (plus paid overtime)
• RCVS fees paid
• Workplace pension
• Perkbox benefits package including free coffees, cinema tickets, store discounts
• Online GP service for 24/7 face to face GP consults and online prescriptions
• Discounted pet food and veterinary services for own pets
• CPD funded
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Competitive, market leading (plus paid overtime)
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse, Full-time, Permanent
This veterinary hospital, is an independently owned, small animal business, which is situated
in West London. They offer an exceptional standard of round the clock care,
treatment and facilities (including a CT scanner) as well as all the routine consultations, health
checks and procedures expected at a family vet. They are passionate about pets and animal
welfare; they believe that pets and their owners deserve to be treated with expertise and
Their client base has grown significantly since they first opened their doors and they are delighted that
their reputation for the highest standards of care, means that many new pet owners register with
them every day.
This hospital have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse to join their highly
skilled and friendly team.
This is a varied role that would suit someone who enjoys using their initiative and is able to work
accurately, to a high standard, ensuring the best care is given to our patients and clients.
The role is mainly daytime working, but there is a requirement for out of hours patient
care or emergencies on a rota’d basis.
Work takes place in their purpose-built hospital, comprising two
surgical suites, an imaging suite, a large central prep-hub and separate dog & cat facilities.
• Inpatient care
• Radiography & CT scanning
• Use and maintenance of lab machines
• Admissions and nurse consult procedures
• Orthopaedic surgical nursing
• Chemotherapy nursing
• Endoscopy nursing
•Passionate about delivering exceptional care to their patients
• Collaborative, you enjoy working with others
• A strong communicator, you understand the importance of keeping everyone
• The ability to multi-task, managing several demands simultaneously
• Flexible and adaptable
• Kind & compassionate to pets, owners and colleagues alike
• Good humoured, you have a positive ‘can do’ outlook
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.