Salary: Competitive, Depending on Experience
Package (Subject to pro rata):
- two days CPD with no financial limit
- Excellent career opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Paid Volunteer day off
- Gym Membership
- Exclusive Company Discounts & Rewards
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Job Details: Are you an RVN or second year SVN? Are you looking for a new chapter, and would you be looking to work in a brand-new state of the art hospital?
This new hospital will have 3 theatres, a large colleague area, a quiet room, 4 wards with CASCO heated kennels, 10 consulting rooms, bedrooms for OOH colleagues, and an outside quiet grass area to sit and enjoy your breaks.
A 4 day week is the normal for full time roles, part time applicants are also welcome! 1:3 Saturdays or Sundays with time off in the week. OOHs shifts are available for ECC Experience or to give you time off in the days.
Our Client are striving to be as green as possible – Humphrey ADE circuits throughout, low flow taps and an electric car charging point. They embrace technology and have paper free systems for in patients, operations list and great client communication.
Our Client do have an excellent team already in place with 14 RVN’s, 4 SVN’s and 10 VCA’s but are looking for further care driven colleagues as they expand their hospital.
A Generous Salary will be given with SVNs starting from £20,000, and RVNs starting from £23,000 and upwards.
Our Client encourage all of their nurses to use their skills to the max, and as a result you would be involved in:
- Nurse consults
- Monthly medicated injections
- Medication checks for some repeat medications
- Long term medical case management e.g. diabetics, thyroid cases
- Triage of emergency patients
- Home visits for district nurse duties
- Ops and prep
- X-rays including dental x-rays
- AFAST/TFAST scanning
- Assisting with the inductions/ performing local anaesthetics
- Schedule 3 procedures – including placing a central line or feeding tube
- Scrubbing in to assist the vet
- In Patients
- Intensive care of critical patients
- Large orthopaedic caseload
- Paper free hospital sheets and nursing care plans
- Clinical coaching/ mentoring
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.