Salary: Negotiable DOE
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Package: This fantastic package includes-
• Competitive salary
• 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays
• Dedicated CPD allowance (including funded Certificates)
• No OOH – allowing a healthy work/life balance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
• Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
Job Details: Our client based in Bristol are looking forward to welcoming a Qualified Veterinary Nurse into their friendly 5* team! You will be a nurse who is passionate about always providing the best patient care and client journey available. You will want to work in harmony with a wonderful team of vets, nurses, receptionist and care assistant who will quickly become your work family.
Just some of your responsibilities are listed below;
• Work closely with the wider clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver timely and effective patient and customer care for all
• Bereavement handling – offer physical and emotional assistance to clients in sensitive situations. Support team members in this communication to customers, where appropriate (i.e. unforeseen difficulties during an operation)
• Responsible for all required nursing duties to be completed each day to include nurse clinics, anaesthesia and inpatient care.
• Complete full clinical notes for all patients cared for
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.