Salary: Negotiable DOE
• Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at interview
• Generous CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full or part time permanent basis. This role is working 25-40 hours per week with weekends on a rota basis. There is no OOH or sole charge requirements. You will be joining a team of 2 (soon to be 4) Vets, 4 RVNs, 2 SVN’s, 3 VCA’s, 5 CCA’s and 1 head nurse.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
• Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• Prepare, identify, and record results from radiography equipment
• Conducting nurse clinics
You will have good customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.