Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Career development opportunities and support
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (to be discussed at interview)
- Paid Memberships (RCVS, VDS etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our client are searching for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Glasgow. You will be joining a passionate team at their clinic which is close to a great selection of local amenities and bus routes. They are the only surgery in Scotland to have the Companion Litecure CTX-IQ laser and encourage nurse led clinics. They have recently expanded the surgery which now includes a dedicated nursing consult room for their RVN team, so your skills are always put to good use! You will be joining a team of 4 part time vets, 1 head nurse, 2 student nurses, 1 VCA, 3 reception staff and 1 practice manager. This role is a full time role however they will consider part time hours for the right candidate. This role will be 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends on a rota basis.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
• Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.