Salary: Up to £28,500 DOE
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Flexibility in your role
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our client are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their current clinical team. You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have a good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals for them. They're looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours and 1 in 3 Saturdays with no OOHs, no Sundays and no on calls!
Some of your responsibilities would include (but are not exclusive to):
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the gold standard of patient and client care
- Taking ownership of tasks and responsibilities within the practice
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and effectively using the Rx Works system
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the practice, and keep excellent medication records and clinical notes
- Assist the veterinary surgeon during surgical procedures
- To provide reception cover occasionally
- Sole charge of nurse consultations
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.