Salary: Up to 27,000, DOE
Package (Subject to pro rota): CPD paid days and allowance, increasing holiday based on length of service, RCVS Membership paid, VDS cover, enhanced family-friendly policies including maternity, paternity plus much more.
Type of Work: Head Veterinary Nurse
Job Details: Our client in Cheshire has a fantastic opportunity available for a Veterinary Nurse to join their highly motivated team at their well-established practice. They are looking for an experienced nurse who can positively motivate and provide gold standard care to patients and clients, providing excellent client service through clear and effective communication with a compassionate approach, whilst always prioritising patient care.
- Permanent Full-time
- Their full-time RVNs at Widnes currently work 37.5 hours, split equally over 4 weekdays (between the hours of 8:30-7), meaning a full day off each week. There is a requirement to work a share of Saturday mornings, but you’ll always receive time back the following week for Saturday hours. There is no requirement for out-of-hours, and work-life balance is top our People agenda at White Cross Vets.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working in similar environment with some supervisory experience and preferably clinical coaching.
- The role is also suitable for experienced Registered Veterinary Nurses looking to develop their career to the next level.
- You will be able to lead by example by providing excellent client service whilst demonstrating exceptional nursing care to our patients.
- This role requires excellent communication skills, a positive can-do attitude, a passion for leadership, the ability to work well within a team and a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.