Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential DOE
Package: This practice offers, A competitive salary plus bonus potential, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Generous CE allowance, Professional liability coverage, Membership dues, VIN membership, Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts.
Type of Work: Small Animal Registered Veterinary Technician
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Registered Vet Tech to join their amazing team!
This Animal Practice are looking for two compassionate Registered Veterinary Technologists with exceptional communication skills. They are committed to the highest standards of patient care and providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment of compassionate and friendly professionals who care. They are passionate about providing the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment. They have both a full time and a part time position available. Their team Communicate ideas, express opinions and respond to team members in appropriate and respectful ways. Successful candidates will deliver an upbeat tone, displaying positive body language, actively listening and understanding the value of differing opinions or ideas.
- RVT: Licensed to conduct RVT roles responsibilities in the province of operation. Veterinary Technician diploma; Registered or eligible to Register.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be gentle, quiet and patient with animals.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying animals (will be assisted by other staff members in lifting animals over 40 lbs). Walks or stands for extended periods of time; frequently works in a bent position.
- Working conditions: May be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises and animal faeces. May be exposed to bites, scratches and contagious diseases.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.