Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per year, depending on experience
- 40 hours a week (rota basis, including great mixture of day, out-of-hours, weekend, and Bank Holiday shifts)
- Permanent position
- Paid sleeping shifts (additional to salary) for out-of-hours work (adv. 1 night a week)
- 5:8 weekends off, encouraging work-life balance (days off during the week when working a weekend)
- Generous CPD package, as further career development is encouraged and funded
- Structured career pathway, encouraging progression
- Professional fees are paid annually
- Fantastic company benefits scheme, including access to various healthcare, wellness support, and money claim back opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Maternity and paternity package
- Companywide special interest groups, including anaesthesia, behaviour, wellbeing, pain management, and much more
- Social and team building events, companywide focus on wellbeing and team collaboration.
Type of Work: Veterinary Nurse
This Veterinary Hospital are looking to employ a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their amazing, supportive work family (second year students at the end of their training may be considered).
This Veterinary Hospital is a small animal training Hospital based in County Durham, with fantastic state-of-the-art modern facilities, including laparoscopic equipment, laser therapy, in-house laboratory, radiography suite, and more. They are a supportive team and there is very much a family feel amongst the whole team. They encourage their nurses to carry out additional qualification/certificates in their areas of interest, as career development is something that the practice is very keen to promote and fund.
They ask that you are forward-thinking and enjoy all aspects of modern-day nursing, including inpatient care, nurse lead consultations, theatre practice, and socialising.
They pride themselves on providing the highest standard of care and are enrolled onto the RCVS practice standards scheme. Their previous achievements include 6 outstanding awards in the PSS awards scheme, runners up in the Petplan Veterinary awards for practice of the year 2018, IFSM cat friendly silver award, and most recently they have been reaccredited as hospital standard in our RCVS practice standards inspection.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.