Salary: $100000 - $150000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all usual benefits included.
• A permanent full-time role with variety
• A competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience
• A rewarding role as an ECC Veterinarian Director in a dynamic supportive team environment
• Structured induction and module-based training
• 5 weeks paid annual leave
• A healthy regard for work-life balance
• Study/CE leave, customised emergency CE program
• VIN and AVA Memberships
Overseas candidates can get support with visas and relocation.
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for an emergency vet director to join their practice.
• Are you passionate about emergency and critical care?
• Are you ready for an exciting and challenging caseload?
• Do you have a passion for training and mentoring?
• Do you thrive on leading a team?
You could be exactly the person they are looking for.
They have a purpose built 24/7 emergency and critical care centre with everything you will need to practice at your best and provide outstanding clinical care; including multi-parameter patient monitors, in-house laboratory including PT/APTT and blood gas analysis, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital radiography, blood products and mechanical ventilation. They pride themselves on providing their team with the best environment for you to work and grow your career.
Supported by a strong management team their Vet Director would plan and implement training programs for the current team. The Veterinary Director role works closely with the Nursing Manager and the Practice Manager to ensure that both their clients and staff are fully supported.
Your Skills & Experience
• Current Veterinary registration and requisite qualifications
• Committed to providing optimal patient care
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• A passion for leading and motivating a team
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude’!
• Memberships in ECC, Surgery or Internal Medicine (highly favourable)
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.