Salary: An excellent salary – up to 60,000 for an experienced Vet
- An excellent salary – up to 60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Full-time over 4 days plus 2:11 Saturday morning.
This Veterinary practice have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them. The role is to work alongside their 4 other experienced Small Animal Vets, plus an excellent support team of RVN’s, auxiliary nurses, and receptionists. It would involve working between consults and surgery. The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. Within the Charter pod they have another 4 practices so you would support on a weekend rota working 2:11 Saturdays between 9am-1pm. This role comes with no OOH’s or Bank Holiday commitments.
Would you like to join their team?
- Are you a Small Animal Vet, with experience of working within a busy Small Animal first opinion practice?
- Do you want to work with a fabulous, committed team?
- Do you want a 4-day working week with a 2:11 Saturday morning?
- Do you want no OOH’s?
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland. 100% FREE FOR JOB SEEKERS
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.