Salary: Up to £65,000, Depending on Experience
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1500 CPD Allowance with 5 days pro rata
- Certificate Support
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- BVA, RCVS & VDS fees paid
Type of Work: Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet to join their team. The successful person will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and quality of service provided to clients reporting any issues directly to the Practice Manager.
This position is for 5 days per week, 9am-5pm Monday - Friday with NO OUT OF HOURS OR WEEKEND WORK!
This practice is based in Essex, within 30 minutes of Stanstead Airport and 30 minutes by train to London. The large affluent boasts historic architecture, is surrounded by picturesque countryside and is within easy reach of pretty coastal towns and beaches.
This busy practice provides excellent facilities and a comprehensive range of additional services including digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, soft tissue & orthopaedic surgery. You will be exposed to a varied and interesting caseload and able to establish excellent relationship with their long-standing clientele.
You will be heading up an established team that includes 1 other MRCVS Vet, 1 Nursing Assistant, 1 SVN, and 1 Receptionist. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to take on responsibility for a clinic with the help of a supportive team with a multitude of skills. You will guide colleagues in their roles and promote a culture of strong team spirit.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to run their own clinic without having any of the financial or administrative tasks that would normally go with an "own practice".
Skills & Requirements:
- As a qualified MRCVS, the candidate will ideally have good experience gained in small animal practice
- Be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge
- Be able to promote and share values of being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, and will also have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, and building trusting relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Display excellent communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others
- Ideally 5 years + experience
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.