Salary: $85,000 - $125,000, DOE
Package: Remuneration is negotiable based on experience, packaging ranging from $85,000 - $125,000 (including SuperAnnuation, 4 weeks holiday leave, 1 week study leave, one day off every week, paid CPD) and all the fun and enjoyment in work that you can get!
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: This is an independently owned small animal only clinic who values connections with pets and people. They are passionate about client's education and understand that their profession is based on building strong relationships as well as having open and honest communication with team members.
About This Role:
As a general practitioner, you will be exposed to a variety of cases from preventatives and general health consultations, to more complicated cases that involve further diagnostics and procedures. You will be required to perform:
- General Consultations
- Soft Tissue surgeries
- Treat hospitalised patients
- Working up cases and designing treatment plans
This clinic value their team members and enjoy having a healthy workplace environment, your ability to work in a team and be accountable are extremely important, furthermore you:
- Are open to communication and willing to give and receive feedback
- Enjoy contributing to improve patient care and customer service
- Have a strong sense of purpose and knows the importance of your role within the team
- Are comfortable working independently, but also understands your limitations and are see the importance of seeking help and assistance
- Are self motivated and is capable to see the challenges of our profession as opportunities to change the status quo
- Are self aware and are continuously strive to improve
They are located in the northern end of the Gold Coast, along the motorway and 30 min from either Brisbane or Gold Coast City. They have the beautiful coast on their east side as well as the magical rainforest and mountains on our west side. You will be able to enjoy a city environment but also be in contact with nature, to do outdoor activities as much as you would like!
You will be able to enjoy the support of a great network of professionals, with two emergency clinics and referral specialists centre only 20 min away.
There are no after hours, everything happens Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
They welcome veterinarians from overseas and support your career in a new country. They will provide financial and strategic assistance for migrations and resettling in Australia. Their staff have diverse backgrounds and together we speak 5 languages!
Self care and time are two key factors in our profession that are often mismanaged. They allocate time for lunch, writing notes and working up cases, general meetings and regular one-to-one meetings to talk about you and your aspirations. This clinic value your purpose and your feedback, and actively seek to know from you how to improve and tackle the problems that arise along the way.
They are transforming and creating a healthy work environment in a constantly changing landscape.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please;
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.