Salary: $70000 - $120000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all usual benefits included:
● A permanent full-till role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Overseas candidates can get support with visa and relocation.
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level. They have a great core team of 4 vets and 6 nurses, that go above and beyond for their loyal and trusting client base. They have two vets in their team that receive GP referrals from Greencross for ultrasound and ophthalmology. They are a close-knit group, passionate about team consulting and all strive to ensure every team member feels supported and respected and given the best opportunities possible to reach their goals. The clinic is fully equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray, fully equipped theatre, dental x-ray, IM3 dental, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger, Vet Tome and they are Stress Free accredited. The facilities include three consult rooms, a separate imaging room and separate cat ward. They are equipped with computer, cat scales bench, grooming, wet treatment area, separate staff room, upstairs office spaces, training area and onespecial clinic cat. They mostly treat cats and dogs and are open to anyone interested in pocket pets and birds.
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine vet surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.