Salary: $60,000 - $90,000, DOE
Package: Our Client strives to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. Along with a competitive salary, they offer benefits + relocation support, 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave. They also offer CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships, streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required and mental health first aid officer available.
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon, Permanent, Full-time.
Job Details: This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Associate to join a welcoming and friendly team in Palm Beach, on a roster that suits you. The clinic is equipped with digital x-rays, dental x-ray and a portable Mindray ultrasound. They have 2 consult rooms, and 2 surgery rooms, one sterile and one unsterile, a groomers room and a hospital. They are the only non-emergency after hours practice open 7 days a week on the coast. It is a small animal clinic where they see a caseload of mainly dogs and cats. Their clients are locals, are easy-going and understanding. Many of their clients are long-term clients as we they a very established practice. They have a sister clinic in which two after hours facilities are available for referrals on the Gold Coast, so there is no need for after hours on call rostering, and close at 6pm - therefore maintaining an ideal work life balance.
This clinic is located south of the Gold Coast, only a stone’s throw away from what has been voted on many occasions as Queensland’s cleanest beach. Only a short drive away, you can enjoy a variety of theme parks and more inland you will find Lamington National Park and the hinterland mountain ridges and valleys for great hiking. In and around Palm Beach you will be spoilt with an array of stunning beaches, restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping, in a location that many only visit on their holidays. Live your best work life balance beachside. This role will see you working with a very close-knit team who are dedicated to making the world a happier place through the love of pets. You will develop and grow with your career on a personal and professional level, with opportunities to gain invaluable insight from an experienced Vet network.
You must be/have;
- Motivated and experienced Vet with 2 or more years of experience
- Client focused and dedicated to ensuring a positive clinical experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to foster and help build long-term relationships
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently at times and make confident decisions
- Proven ability to take initiative and work within a team environment
If you are interested in this role and require further information please
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position, please see ALL JOBS or contact us [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development. Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.