Salary: Competitive salary, pro rata - Depending on Experience
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: This Hospital located in Chicago, IL is looking for an associate veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team. They are looking for someone who is not afraid of change and is eager to grow. A team player with a positive and upbeat personality, would fit in well with this team family. They pride themselves on providing the highest quality care for their pet's patients. For this reason, they are passionate about continuing education and continue to invest in the best equipment. All of the staff here recognize the importance of the human-animal bond and promote and preserve that relationship between owners and their pets. They have a great clientele who are happy to provide excellent care for their companions! They also have a great care team that works very collaboratively!
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
Contact: [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position please view ALL JOBS or contact us at [email protected].
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.