Salary: $100000 - $150000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all usual benefits included.
● A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Veterinary Director
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary director to join their practice. You’re someone who is ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
The practice is a large and very established facility. The highly skilled and supportive Nurse team alongside their experienced Vets has been their strength in establishing their loyal client base, that are very trusting and receptive to their team. Whist their team love to laugh and believe in the importance of having fun at work, they are a highly driven and hard-working team that uphold gold standards of care within their practice. They are reward based and encourage all team members to share the case load. You will be leading an amazing team of qualified vets and nurses who are trained in a range of specialty medicine, including animal biomechanical, acupuncture, exotic nursing, and other boutique services
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
Overseas candidates can get support with visas and relocation.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.