Salary: Generous Salary, Depending on Experience
Package (Subject to pro rata):
- Generous Compensation and sign-on bonuses
- Comprehensive educational resources
- CE Benefits
- Career & Leadership Opportunities
- Relocation Assistance & Immigration Support
- Membership, dues, and conference fees
Type of Work: Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Are you looking to step away from crazy pace? This is the perfect clinic to enjoy work/and personal time balance with NO evenings and NO weekends!
Here you will be supported by an industrious and experienced hospital manager (RVT). By joining this team you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families. The hospital fosters a friendly, collaborative environment, where professional growth and a balanced lifestyle are genuinely encouraged. The clinic is nestled in rural Ontario, and has been established for almost 30 years. The town is growing and filled with vintage architecture, parks, artful murals, and history galore. This renowned hospital boasts a fully-equipped 7000sq ft facility in a beautiful century-old home-like clinic.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a valid veterinarian license allowing practice in Canada
- Experience in; soft tissue surgical procedures, preventative care, and offering nutritional advice
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
- An interest in attending conferences and networking with colleagues
- A love for all companion animals!
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.