Salary: $70000 - $120000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available -
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A competitive salary package of $80,000 to $90,000 plus benefits
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level. They have a highly experienced Lead Vet with great team spirit at the surgery, always there to support and develop the team when they need. The team pride themselves on delivering gold standards of care and high clinical standards for their loyal and trusting clients.
There are two clinics, both of which are fully equipped. One has dental x-rays, cruciate and patellar orthopaedics and dental x-rays. Located close to beautiful beaches and the stunning King’s park and less than 20 minutes to Perth CBD. The other clinic is brand new with a wonderful team of Vets and Vet Nurses. They have dental x-rays, digital x-rays and ultrasound. It is located a 10-minute drive from the Swan Valley, full of wineries and breweries, walking and equestrian opportunities.-
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for Veterinary registration in Australia
● 2 or more years of experience as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● A permanent full-time role
● Collaborating across both clinics
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.