Salary: $100000 - $150000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all usual benefits included.
● A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
● Generous salary plus super and benefits + competitive sign-on bonus
● This clinic offers a unique opportunity to be part of a business agreement, ask to find out more
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary director to join their practice. You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is a new practice with 2 consult rooms, separate sterile surgery, separate imaging room, a separate cat waiting area and separate cat ward. The clinic has digital x-ray, IM3 dental and Bair Hugger equipment and is supported by a collaborative and enthusiastic team. The community is connected to it all. Perfectly positioned 10 minutes from the Swan Valley and 30 minutes from Perth, the practice offers a vibrant workplace to grow your career. Pet parents love to get out and socialise in the community. With a variety of dog parks, natural bushland and streams situated around, families can enjoy the outdoors with their pets.
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.