Salary: $70000 - $120000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available -
● A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
● A permanent part-time or casual role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a new veterinary surgeon to join their team and work across two clinics. With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine vet surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● 2 or more years of experience
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
The practice is located 10 minutes from Perth CBD, they are a 2-team vet practice with plenty of support from their neighbouring clinic. They are a Stress-Free accredited clinic equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 dental, Bair Hugger and more.
The neighbouring clinic is a busy small animal clinic that provides up-to-date and affordable animal healthcare. To assist them with their endeavours their clinic is equipped with digital x-ray developer, in-house blood testing, in-house endoscopy, digital x-ray and ultrasound, in-house pathology and general and specialised consultation rooms. The clientele consists of well-loved pets with loyal and committed owners which is what drives their family focused practice. The team pride themselves on providing premium and outstanding pet care services and building long term client relationships.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.