Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 DOE
- You won't be asked to do ridiculous shifts; our client actively works to manage a healthy work-life balance.
- An enticing salary package well above award for the right person as well as support for your continuing education interests
- 4 weeks annual leave, paid volunteer leave, parental leave, 1 week conference leave and allowances,
- after hours bonuses plus many other corporate level discounts and benefits.
- A guarantee that you will never be bored, that you can learn something new daily
- Genuine learning and career growth opportunities and mentoring within our clients experienced network.
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon, Permanent.
Job Details: Our clients preference is for a vet with established skills in surgery and who is motivated to continue advancing these skills. If you are a good all rounder and can work up complex medical cases and be prepared to take the extra step in surgery then they'd love to hear from you also.
The clinic has all the expected toys like Digital Radiography (diagnostic and dental); In house Lab including CBC, Biochem, Blood gases, Coagulation; They run 4 anaesthetic machines, sometimes all at once; they also have endoscopy, ultrasound, oxygen cages, isolation cages and loads of surgery cages. Currently they only refer very complex orthopaedics, difficult ophthalmology, PSS surgery, CT and MRI cases and not much else.
You will live and work in a beautiful region. Within an hour of beaches, National Parks, Noosa and the Sunshine Coast and 2 hours to Brisbane. You will be surrounded by picturesque countryside with trails for hikers, bikers or horse riders. Your time wasted in the car commuting to work will be next to zero.
Our client is proactive about preventative health. You will need to be able to handle it all and they have plenty of experience in their team to support you where needed.
- Experienced small animal vet - Ideally with a surgery interest, or open to other special interests.
- Enthusiastic attitude, someone who sets the bar high and is committed to getting there.
- You take responsibility for your case load and are prepared to pitch in on a big day.
- You love your patients and have empathy and respect for the clients.
- If you are a new or recent graduate seeking 100% companion animal work, you are welcome to apply!
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.