Salary: $60,000+, DOE
- A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
- Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Full-Time, Permanent
Job Details: This lovely clinic, located in a suburb of the Gold Coast, is seeking another Veterinary Associate to join their growing team.
What you’ll be doing each day;
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work in this clinic?;
They have a very experienced Vet Director who has a passion for medicine, imaging and coaching her team! They currently have a great core team of 4 vets and 6 nurses, that go above and beyond for their loyal and trusting client base. They have two vets in the team that receive GP referrals for ultrasound and ophthalmology. The team work with an Orthopaedic Surgeon and a roving ultrasonographer. They are a close-knit group, passionate about team consulting and all strive to ensure every team member feels supported and respected and given the best opportunities possible to reach their goals.
The clinic is fully equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray, fully equipped theatre, dental x-ray, IM3 dental, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger, Vet Tome and we are Stress Free accredited. Their facilities include three consult rooms, a separate imaging room and separate cat ward. The clinic is equipped with computer, cat scales bench, grooming, wet treatment area, separate staff room, upstairs office spaces, training area and one special clinic cat. They mostly treat cats and dogs and are open to anyone interested in pocket pets and birds.
You must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.